- 1700 INR
- 41556-26-7 / 82919-37-7
- Industrial Grade
- UvasorbÂ®HA29 can be used for weathering stabilization of coatings based on: Acrylics, Polyurethane, Alkyds, Polyesters, Phenolics, Vinylics
- Colorless or light yellow liquid
Uvasorb HA29 is a monomeric Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer (HALS).
It is particularly effective as light stabilizer for coatings.
The tetramethylpiperidinyl group is responsible for the stabilization effect.
It functions mainly as free radical scavengers, especially with peroxy radicals. Because of its liquid form UvasorbÂ® HA29 can be added directly to the product.
Uvasorb ®HA29 has such desirable characteristics as:
- Easy solubility and dispersion in solvent and in water borne coatings.
- Butyldiglycol or water miscible solvent aid the dispersion of UvasorbÂ® HA29 in water borne coatings.
- Low volatility.
- High compatibility with a broad range of additives used in coating formulations.
- Long term efficiency in both clear and pigmented systems.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
- COA, TDS, MSDS
Plot No 1/1721, Auto Commerce House, 5th Floor, Office No 504, Kennedy Bridge, Grant Road (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400007, India